Skip to content
15% Father's Day discount not applicable on purchases made on an earlier date.
15% Father's Day discount not applicable on purchases made on an earlier date.

Language

Country

Sharpening class

Original price $100.00 - Original price $100.00
Original price
$100.00
$100.00 - $100.00
Current price $100.00
Description

Course objectives:

Our introductory sharpening course aims to teach students the practical and theoretical basics of water stone sharpening in the traditional Japanese way. At the end of the course, which lasts between 1h30 and 2h, participants will be able to sharpen their own knives at home.

Necessary for the course:

You'll need to bring a chef's size or santoku knife that needs sharpening. In addition, you'll need at least a 1000-grit water whetstone, which you can find in our store if you don't already own one. Ideally, an additional 3000 to 6000 grit polishing stone will help you achieve optimum results. A prior reading of the document for the Introduction to sharpening course.

Course schedule :

The course is run with 4 students and one instructor. The theoretical part of the course accounts for around 10% of the total duration, while the practical part makes up the remaining 90%. In fact, the course is mainly focused on learning technique and developing the muscle memory linked to it.

* Cancellation :

No refunds will be made. If you cancel at least 72 hours in advance, we can offer you a store credit for the value of the course or move your course to a future date. Please contact us as soon as possible by e-mail to let us know.

Maintenance tips
Guarantee
Customer Ratings

Customer Reviews

Based on 3 reviews
100%
(3)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
C
Caroline

Beaucoup de connaissances transmises!

M
Mark Garon
Très satisfait du cours

J' ai appris beaucoup! L' équipe de Stay Sharp ont été fort sympathique et je les remercie ( en particulier Danny) pour le gain de confiance ils m' ont inculqué.

J
Jesse Moseley
Très instructif et intéressant

Quand tu as fini, ton couteau est tranchant! Tu repars avant les connaissances nécessaires pour aiguiser tes couteaux préféré